Sunday, September 16, 2012

Netflix Outline


I can’t imagine my life without Netflix…

 

Short History of Netflix

·         The idea in creating the company

·         Why it became such a success

·         The millions of movies that it offers and how that is possible

·         The evolution of it from DVD’s by mail to internet streaming

 

My start with Netflix

·         How to use Netflix

·         How I found out about it from my buddies

·         Why and how I started using it

·         How I got hooked

 

Netflix through my life

·         My constant addiction to watching tv shows

·         When and where I use it

·         Why it is so addicting

 

Netflix’s affect on society and the movie business

·         How it has affected my motivation

·         Takes up so much time

·         Subscriptions have soared and its effect on dvd sales and cable subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment